What We Do
Pearson Health Tech Insights, LLC helps organizations in the healthcare arena:
- Evaluate the true market potential of developing products and services
- Create effective marketing approaches for both emerging and established products
Services to entrepreneurs, start-ups and established vendor organizations:
- True Market Receptivity Analyses – An assessment of how marketable your product or service really is based on feedback from a panel of experts representing the job positions within a hospital or healthcare setting who would typically be part of the purchase decision. This process is invaluable to start-up companies to help you design your products match what end users truly want.
- Hospital Marketing Tune-Up Program – A comprehensive assessment of your market position, taking into consideration how you have designed and positioned your product in light of the sometimes-unique requirements of working with the hospital community.
The Healthcare Marketing Tune-Up Program consists of three sections:
- · A review of the company’s products in light of the “7 Ps of Marketing”
o Place (distribution methods)
- · Suggestions for avoiding the relevant pitfalls PHTI has identified in its list of 88 Pitfalls of Marketing to Hospitals
- · A summary S/W/O/T analysis
- Business and Financial Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Customized Plans and Analyses
Services to Healthcare Providers
Assistance in their strategies for mHealth/digital health
Selection of technology products to further their strategic clinical and operational objectives
Services to Investors:
- True Market Receptivity Analyses (see above) - True Market Receptivity Analysis reports can undergird your due diligence processes as you consider whether or not to fund a given company.
- Supplemental Market Receptivity Services - Even if you have in-house analytical capabilities, we can provide an industry insider perspective to supplement your internal processes.