Pitfalls of Selling into the Healthcare Sector
Pearson Health Tech Insights, LLC has compiled a list of 88 pitfalls that companies selling products and services to the healthcare market often encounter. These pitfalls break down as follows:
- 2 Timing Pitfalls
- 13 Credibility Pitfalls
- 4 Product Design Pitfalls
- 2 Market Misreading Pitfalls
- 10 Data/Technical Pitfalls
- 11 Communications Pitfalls
- 5 Return on Investment Calculation Pitfalls
- 12 Other Financial Pitfalls
- 3 Legal/Regulatory/Bureaucracy Pitfalls
- 2 External Political Pitfalls
- 10 Internal Political Pitfalls
- 14 Organizational/Operational Pitfalls
Companies selling to hospitals and others in the healthcare world often accidently miss one or more of these pitfalls, torpedoing their sales.
COMPLETE THE FORM ON THE RIGHT TO REQUEST A FREE COPY OF OUR WHITE PAPER THAT INCLUDES ONE PITFALL FROM EACH OF THE 12 CATEGORIES AND SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO AVOID THEM.
Pearson Health Tech Insights helps our clients identify the threats in advance, thereby minimizing the problem of lost sales caused by unwittingly stepping on a landmine.
Many people remember the Labyrinth marble maze game that consists of a box with knobs on the sides that allow the player to tilt the game’s upper deck to guide a marble around numerous holes. The goal is to safely navigate past all the holes and arrive safely home. All it takes is one miscalculation around one hole, and it’s “game over.”
Our goal at Pearson Health Tech Insights is to help our clients navigate the treacherous maze of selling to hospitals and other healthcare providers, avoid the hazards, and achieve sales success.